Hello and welcome back to Equity, a podcast about the business of startups, where we dig into the numbers and nuance behind the headlines. As you can see from the headline of this episode, this is a bonus episode about Y Combinator Demo Day (and the terms we heard most often during the two-day affair).
Natasha and Alex jumped on Twitter Spaces to discuss our batch favorites, geographic changes, and diversity changes, including fewer women getting funded batch after batch. Below are some of the posts we pulled from:
- The biggest moonshots in YC’s S22 batch
- Our 11 Favorite Companies from YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 1
- Our 10 Favorite Startups From YC’s S22 Demo Day: Part 2
- Dive into YC’s diversity data after a category shakeup
- Where is Y Combinator startup hunt in 2022?
Y Combinator Week is busy, but we made it! Monday talk!
Stanford Moonshot Promises Short-Term Profitability with No Code Magic Mushrooms, ft. Plaid of X by Natasha Mascarenhas originally published on ukbusinessupdates.com