• Victoria Lomba is a Spanish-Brazilian fitness model, personal trainer and social media star.
• She attended Miami Dade College in Miami, Florida and later trained at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California.
• She has a YouTube channel, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram accounts and has received sponsorship from several fitness and nutrition brands.
• She has three children and is 41 years old.
• Her net worth is estimated at $1 million.
Victoria Lomba is a Spanish-Brazilian fitness model, personal trainer, and social media star whose ticket to fame is her hourglass figure that she flaunts on her Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
Early life and family
Victoria Lomba was born on February 22, 1979 in Santander, Cantabria, Spain. Not much else is known about her family except that it was her grandparents who sent her to school.
She graduated from the local high school in Santander and then moved to the US where she attended Miami Dade College in Miami, Florida.
She worked as a model in Spain, France and the United States. While in Santa Monica, she saw women doing fitness training and got inspired by them, so much so that she started doing the same and saw this as an opportunity to become a fitness model. Victoria trained hard and even competed in bodybuilding competitions such as the Arnold Classic Europe in October 2011. Her personal trainer in 2012 was one of the top European professional bodybuilders, Alfonso del Rio.
She also trained at Gold’s Gym in Venice Beach, California.
Bodybuilding enthusiasts took notice of her and she started gaining not only fans but also sponsors like RevTech Power Nutrition, Team Hidetada Yamagishi and other brands related to fitness and nutrition. When she’s not competing in the IFBB (International Federation of Bodybuilding and Fitness) shows, you could find her at her sponsors booth, where her fans could get her autograph and have their picture taken with her.
She has a YouTube channel which has over 18,000 subscribers since she joined in September 2012, on which she uploaded her fitness routine and workout sessions, but the last video she uploaded was in 2013. Other YouTube channels such as the Generation Iron Fitness & Bodybuilding Network features her workout sessions.
She became a personal trainer and opened her own training studio in Spain and later started offering services to people who wanted to set up their own studio and supplement store.
Lomba has another company, VL Miami Film Production and Commercial Production Company, which is dedicated to helping athletes, models and other individuals promote themselves or their businesses.
Her fan base grew when she opened her Facebook account @VictoriaLombaOfficial in February 2011 and began posting photos of herself wearing something that would best show off her curvaceous and toned body.
With almost eight million followers, she can use this platform quite effectively to promote herself, her businesses and recommendations.
She did not quit Facebook, but joined popular social networking sites for marketing purposes.
Her Twitter account, @VictorialombaTV, has attracted more than half a million followers since she first started using it in May 2012; she continuously promotes her page on the OnlyFans site that requires people to pay an amount subscription fee to view its contents. While this is generally considered an adult website, it is said that it is not limited to porn or exclusive to those who work in that particular industry, but that other social media influencers or fitness bloggers can also use this and that they can charge whatever they want.
Her Instagram, @victorialomba, has over five million followers since she started using it in May 2016.
She primarily uses this app to promote the clothing brands she recommends, including Fashion Nova, Pretty Little Thing, Want My Look, and Catwalk Connection, as well as nutritional supplements such as Mas Musculo.
She is 41 years old and the mother of three girls namely Andrea, Victoria and Martina and they currently live in Miami, Florida. The father of her children would be her personal mentor and coach, Francisco Sanudo Diaz. No other information about her children is available as she rarely posts about them on her social media accounts.
Interesting facts and rumours
- She took to skydiving to celebrate her birthday in 2018 and has said she wants to collect memories rather than things.
- Her photos have been featured in the pages of the French edition of Playboy magazine and FHM (For Him Magazine).
- She is rumored to be getting breast and butt augmentation or augmentation as they are said to be significantly bigger compared to when she was just starting to become a fitness model.
- She often gets snide remarks but doesn’t seem bothered by this, and had this to say to people who judge her on the life she’s chosen: “It’s one thing to feel you’re on the right track, but one other is to think yours is the only way.’ She also thinks it doesn’t really matter how others see you, as long as you know who you are and what makes you happy.
- Her favorite fashion quote: “Dress like you’re going to see the love of your life, your ex and your worst enemy” – Coco Chanel
- It was said that she worked as a stunt driver before she became famous.
- She was called the Fitness Queen of Social Groups.
She is 1.68m tall, weighs 65kg and her vital statistics are 34DD-25-41. She has blonde hair and hazel eyes. Her shoe size is 7. She has tattoos on both of her arms.
Victoria Lomba has an estimate net value of $1 million, as of June 2020.