Posted November 16, 2022
Louis Herthum (born July 5, 1956) is a producer and actor from the United States. Herthum performed in theatre, television and in films, as well as national television advertisements. He is most recognized for his roles as Detective Andy Broom in Murder, She Wrote and Peter Abernathy in HBO’s Westworld.
|Real name||Louis Herthum|
|Date of birth||1956-07-05T00:00:00Z|
Louis Herthum Biography
Louis Herthum (born July 5, 1956) is a Baton Rouge, Louisiana native and actor/producer. Louis began his career as an actor in 1978, appearing in local theater, local and regional TV commercials, and print ads. He moved to Los Angeles in 1982 to develop his acting career.
- Herthum began his acting career in 1978, appearing in local theater, local and regional television commercials, and print advertisements. He joined the cast of Murder, She Wrote in 1991 after years of being an unknown actor; he portrayed Deputy Andy Broom in 25 episodes of the show’s final five seasons (1991-1996).
- Before playing Broom, he portrayed two separate characters in his first television appearances, which began in 1989. He has a strong relationship with Angela Lansbury. In a 2015 interview, he said that at the age of 89, he witnessed stealing the show in the play Blithe Spirit at the Ahmanson Theater in Los Angeles, California.
- He has appeared in CSI, CSI: Miami, CSI: NY, NCIS, Criminal Minds, True Blood (joining the cast in 2011 for seven episodes of the fifth season), JAG, The Mentalist, Men of a Certain Age, True Detective, Treme, Breaking Bad and The Gates.
- In 2016, he stars in two ongoing television shows. He portrays Omar on Netflix’s Longmire and Peter Abernathy, a host (robot) on HBO’s Westworld.
- Herthum was elevated to the main cast in the second season of Westworld after starring as a recurring character in the first season. He will join the main cast of the Amazon Prime Video series The Peripheral in June 2021.
- The Electric Mist, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, I Love You Phillip Morris, American Inquisition, The Open Road, Tekken, 12 Rounds, Seconds Apart, and The Last Exorcism are among his film credits.
- After finishing his final installment of Murder, She Wrote in March 1996, Herthum shifted his emphasis to film production and returned to his hometown of Baton Rouge to make Favorite Son, his first feature film.
- Based in Baton Rouge, Ransack Films has since produced five feature films, a full-length documentary (The Season Before Spring) and a short film (“The Grapevine”).
Louis Herthum’s net worth in 2022
His net worth is believed to be between $1 million and $5 million. His excellent profession as an actor is clearly his main source of income.
Louis Herthum’s girlfriend, dating
At the moment, he is not romantically involved with anyone. He is a single man who is very focused on his career. Moreover, he does not disclose his past relationships or dating history in the public domain. he keeps his private life hidden from the paparazzi. Louis is not the subject of rumors or controversy. He has kept his distance from rumors that could jeopardize his career. However, he has a clean criminal record and has never been involved in any controversy.